Again this year, we are taking a more holistic approach to create our Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list. We are including both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Although revenue remains an essential component, we are also weighing workplace and board diversity, innovation, and the number of full-time (FTE) employees. Revenue (or non-profit operating revenue) will not be published. We ask that organizations take this survey to be considered for the Top 100 list. Results will appear in the October 25 issue of The Boston Globe Magazine. Thank you.
The deadline for submission is May 29, 2015.
The following information will be requested in the survey. The survey should take about 15 minutes.
- Submitter Contact Information
- Company Name
- Location of Massachusetts Headquarters (city or town)
- Female leader’s name
- Female leader’s exact title (example: CEO, President, Managing Director, Owner)
- If the position began or ended in 2014 or 2015, please note that and give the date.
- Business Type
- What percentage of your company’s upper management (Vice President or higher) is female?
- What percentage of your organization’s Board of Directors or Board of Advisors is female?
- What percentage of your workforce is female?
- What percentage of your workforce is considered “diverse”?
- Annual revenue as of December 31, 2014(if nonprofit, please provide annual operating budget as of December 31, 2014)
**Note: this number will not be published.
- Number of full-time-equivalent (FTE) employees globally in 2014
- Number of full-time-equivalent (FTE) employees in Massachusetts in 2014
- What was your company’s single most significant innovation in 2014?
- Name one way your company benefits its customers
Any questions can be directed to Lizzie Dunklee at email@example.com.