In these fast-paced, economically-challenging times, management development within companies often falls by the wayside. For women who aspire to senior leadership positions, this lack of focus on career growth and training is especially alarming.
Our solution? Strategies for Success: A Development Program for Emerging and High Potential Women Managers.
Want to Hear from Participants?
Bringing together women from a broad range of industries and with a wide variety of experiences, this four-day, intensive curriculum is led by successful senior executives. Topics covered include tools of leadership, effective management, powerful communication and emotional intelligence based on real world experiences.
In addition, and with the input of her company’s management and the ongoing guidance of an assigned mentor, each participant will have the opportunity to learn and practice skills that have been specifically identified as part of a personal development plan.
Why Send Women Leaders Through This Program?
This program is ideal for women executives who need the tools and best practices necessary for effective management. Candidates should have at least 5-7 years of career experience. Management experience is recommended.
Benefits for the Participant:
- Achieve greater self awareness and insight on how to grow your career through the creation a personalized development plan
- Gain strategic insight, practical take aways and exposure to successful business leaders
- Learn, practice and acquire skills in a safe environment
- Partner with an experienced business mentor
- Learn how to bring out the best in your staff to further common goals
Benefits for the Company:
- Employee growth and retention
- Accelerated learning
- Alignment of personal development plan with corporate objectives
- Opportunity for HR supervisor involvement
- Reduce company risk associated with recent job transitions
- Cost effective method for increasing impact
•Dec. 14 Emotional Intelligence Location: Merrill Lynch, 701 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131 Time: 8:00am-4:00pm
Investment: $2,500 per participant (includes breakfast, lunch and one year TCI membership).
Custom pricing available when enrolling four or more from the same company.