Strategies for Success
In these fast-paced, economically-challenging times, management development within companies often falls by the wayside. For women who aspire to senior leadership positions, this lack of focus on career growth and training is especially alarming.
Our solution? Strategies for Success: A Development Program for Emerging and High Potential Women Managers.
Bringing together women from a broad range of industries and with a wide variety of experiences, this four-day, intensive curriculum is led by successful senior executives. Topics covered include tools of leadership, effective management, powerful communication and emotional intelligence based on real world experiences.
In addition, and with the input of her company’s management and the ongoing guidance of an assigned mentor, each participant will have the opportunity to learn and practice skills that have been specifically identified as part of a personal development plan.
Benefits for the Participant
- Exposure to women who have succeeded in reaching the top ranks of their companies and are experts in their fields
- Safe environment to learn and practice new skills
- Pairing with an experienced business woman who will serve as a mentor during the program
- Acquire a range of skills and techniques that can be used immediately from assessing the environment to handling problem employees
- Make connections with women in different companies who are in the same phase of their careers
- Greater self awareness while creating an actionable personal development plan
Benefits for the Sponsor Company
- Active involvement of manager/human resource executive to identify goals and skills for participant
- Accelerated learning for emerging and high potential managers
- Reduce company risk associated with transition
- Cost effective method for increasing manager impact
- Contribute to manager growth and retention and develop new talent
- Richness of experience from across industries and senior professionals
- Enhance corporate brand
Fall 2013 Dates - attendees go to all four sessions-
Registration is now open. Register here.
October 2, October 22, November 13, December 16
Location: Constant Contact, Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham MA
Investment: $2,500/participant. Discount of 10% for sending 4 or more women from same company. TCI Members receive $500 discount.
Thank you to our venue partner, Constant Contact: