The Commonwealth Institute (TCI) makes a difference.
We believe that the more successful the leader – the more successful the organization.
We support the individual in multiple ways, working with her to improve skills and deepen her knowledge. We provide mentoring and other experts who help her identify and resolve business issues, capitalize on untapped market opportunities and provide perspective. We provide a confidential environment that fosters candor, creativity and openness to new ideas.
By helping each other learn, grow and succeed we propel our organizations forward.
- Commonwealth Forums — Part mastermind group, part business strategy workshop, part springboard for entrepreneurial growth, the Forums serve CEOs, functional leaders and other senior executives. Each Forum is comprised of 8-10 women from non-competing businesses and organizations who meet monthly, in professionally-led sessions.
- Strategies for Success — An intensive development program designed for emerging leaders and women who excel in their respective positions. This program provides real-world situations, strategic insights and practical takeaways with sessions led by successful senior executives.
- Educational Seminars & Workshops – High-energy, interactive programs that cover a range of relevant topics such as business strategy, technology innovations, market changes, human resources development and personal growth.
Specifically, TCI Members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- An ongoing invitation to meet, learn from and support other women-led business. TCI members develop deep and lasting professional relationships, guiding each other in the continual accomplishment of their respective goals.
- Complimentary registration to all of our Seminars
- Discounted registration to Signature Events
- Invitations to members-only events, including Table Talks and Networking Events
- The opportunity to participate in our Commonwealth Forums
- Business exposure via our newsletter, website and live gatherings