The Commonwealth Institute (TCI) is a vibrant nonprofit organization, founded to help women-led businesses become and stay successful.
Our membership includes CEOs, senior corporate executives, directors of nonprofits and proven solo professionals – women who are committed to working on their respective businesses.
Our organization is “community-based” – our goal is to help each of our more than 300 members learn, grow and succeed as women business owners and business leaders.
Specifically, TCI Members enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- An ongoing invitation to meet, learn from and support other women-led business. TCI members develop deep and lasting professional relationships, guiding each other in the continual accomplishment of their respective goals.
- Complimentary registration to all of our Seminars
- Discounted registration to Signature Events
- Invitations to members-only events, including Table Talks and Networking Events
- The opportunity to participate in our Commonwealth Forums
- Business exposure via our newsletter, website and live gatherings