Part mastermind group, part business strategy workshop, part springboard for entrepreneurial growth, each Forum is comprised of 8-10 women from non-competing companies who meet in monthly, professionally-led, half-day sessions.
The purpose? To grow their respective businesses – confidently, efficiently and with the ongoing support and wisdom of like-minded women. As one Forum participant noted, “There aren’t many places that you can go where the only agenda is for you to be successful.”
We work hard to match women with a group appropriate to their individual background and needs. All discussions are confidential, providing the space for participants to candidly share business challenges.
Specifically, Forum participants enjoy:
- A safe, interactive, confidential environment to discuss critical business issues and gain support in decision making.
- A structured, ongoing format for professional and business development.
- Access to resources, contacts and strong personal support via other Forum members.
- One-on-one interaction with a professional forum leader.
- Complimentary admission to additional TCI educational seminars and members-only events.
To learn more about our current Commonwealth Forums, please click here.